AIM
zeke8402

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

My favorite Madness combat ever! And come on, this is newgrounds, the giant dick was completely and utterly CALLED for!

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Wow

thats one of the manliest things anyone can do, incredibly well done!
I'm going to download it, haha very nice work.

All The Trees All The Trees

wow...

haha that was really cool. The way everything isn't what it seems to be really kept me interested, I was about to turn it off after the strawberries left but after that I just had to keep going!

I like how it goes with the music as well, good job!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

very nice

I honestly wasn't expecting this level of polish, the game is super fun to play! the last NG fight game wasn't too impressive but this really blows it out of the water, great job!

Sling Jumper 2 Sling Jumper 2

Actually really good

Very pleased with this game, very short download, but a lot of time can be wasted here :). Good job!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

O.o

Was actually pretty good, a surprising amount of depth (how much you can do) considering it was a torture game. Although I couldn't help but feel demented after awhile...

REBORN (final version) REBORN (final version)

Yea, that voice

Its a great song but the vocals absolutely ruin it. I'm not even saying that because its deep, I listen to Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth and I just really think you should know that upon first listening the vocals sound absolutely ridiculous. I thought this was really cool until the ultra-lame voice came in.

Aside from that its pretty tight, keep it comin!

Goatchrist responds:

well, I'd have liked to know WHAT exactly the problem is with them, but you can't have it all I guess.

Thanks for the review