AIM
zeke8402

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

My favorite Madness combat ever! And come on, this is newgrounds, the giant dick was completely and utterly CALLED for!

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Wow

thats one of the manliest things anyone can do, incredibly well done!
I'm going to download it, haha very nice work.

All The Trees All The Trees

wow...

haha that was really cool. The way everything isn't what it seems to be really kept me interested, I was about to turn it off after the strawberries left but after that I just had to keep going!

I like how it goes with the music as well, good job!

Mario's !Block Trouble Mario's !Block Trouble

Hmmm...

Since its a preview I can't say much but I can say the animation was very choppy and the 'plot' doesn't make me want to revisit this when its in full version. I did get a kick out of the flip and kick into the turtle though, lol.

Flash-Gamers responds:

Okay, the plot is the !Block. Maybe I should make a plot. If you have any Ideas could you PM me? Thanks

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

lmao

The Trauma Center parody was the best, absolutely hilarious, I love your work!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Wow

Amazingly detailed, one of the best flash animations I've seen! If you watch it there IS a very good plot to it imo and was funny/cool. All in all, great job!

WeRBopBop #18 WeRBopBop #18

Meh

I can see how someone would find this funny, thats why I gave this a good score. But I didn't really think it was funny at all, but good work on it nonetheless.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

LMAO!

This movie was hilarious! I highly doubt this will be my last time watching it!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Hehe

Hilarious, disgusting, awful, wrong, awesome. This movie is pretty good. Although it could've been better, I got a lot of laughs from it

It's My Birthday! It's My Birthday!

yea

actually not bad, gives a sense on how one usually feels on his/her 18th birthday :)